If you wish to add your watch to the myBulova.com website please read the following:
- Only add watches that were produced by Bulova before 1980.
How to determine the age of your Bulova watch
- All watches will be initially entered into the database as 'Unknown'.
- Please submit a clear photo of the front and back of your watch, and if possible the inside movement.
- Photos should be 'JPG' format and be no bigger than 768px wide and 250Kb in file size.
- To resize your photos you can use a free online tool like: http://imresizer.com
- IMPORTANT: Don't forget to rename your images to include the date before uploading them to the site.
- myBulova panel members will each evaluate and post comments as to the model identification of your watch and then make a recommendation to the site administrator who will then correctly identify and list your watch for public viewing.
- During this process, panel members may ask you questions relating to your watch to help them correctly identify the model name and year of manufacture, so please review your watch entry regularly.
Watches added with little detail or poor quality photos will be removed. If you have any problems adding your watch please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMPORTANT: Please do not ask for appraisals or evaluations on your watch.
Selling your watch on myBulova.com
If you wish to have your watch listed in the "For Sale" section of the site please complete the following:
- When adding your watch check the 'For Sale' checkbox.
- Enable 'Person contact form' under HOME > MY ACCOUNT > EDIT to allow members to contact you.
- Make a one-off donation payment of US$1 via PayPal to complete your listing.
All communication relating to the sale are to be kept private between parties.