Adding your watch to the myBulova.com database
If you wish to add your watch to the myBulova.com website please read the following and then select the "CONTINUE" link at the bottom.
- All new watches will be entered into the database as "Unknown'.
- Please only enter watches that are pre 1980.
- myBulova.com panel members will be notified of the new watch addition.
- Panel members will each evaluate and post comments as to the model identification of your watch and then make a recommendation to the site administrator who will then correctly identify and list your watch for public viewing.
- During this process panel members may ask you questions relating to your watch to help them correctly identify the model name.
- Your watch identification will be marked as either confirmed, tentative or unknown.
- You will be advised when your watch has been identifed and listed for public viewing.
(This process can take time as panel members are situated around the globe)
If you wish to have your watch listed in the "For Sale" secton of the site please check the box. A one off donation payment is required to be paid via PayPal before the watch is listed.
If you are adding a watch that is not yours please include a reference to either the seller, the owner, or the website from which the watch details and photos were obtained.
NOTE: Please upload clear photos of your watch. These should include photos of the front, back, inside movement and back case.
Watches added with little detail or poor quality photos will be removed. If you have any problems adding your watch please contact email@example.com
Please do not ask for appraisals or evaluations on your watch.