Anyone have a 1934-35 President case?

Submitted by plainsmen on November 6, 2011 - 10:46am

I recently picked up an original movement and dial with the wandering seconds... no case though. 

Wondering if anyone has a matching case sitting in the drawer they'd be willing to part with?  Either color is fine.  The case needs to have the curved top and bottom bezel.

Maybe trade if I have something you'd dig?

plainsmen
Posted November 6, 2011 - 8:38pm

Bump for my homies... whose got one?!

shooter144
Posted November 6, 2011 - 10:07pm

Someone posted one up a few days ago....was in a set of two I believe...one had a movment, one did not...now who could that be??????????? I thought it was you Jerin...Or am I back wards LoL and you only got 1 case and 2 movements LMAO thats what it was gawd I need some scotch ...

FifthAvenueRes…
Posted November 6, 2011 - 10:40pm

heh,

You could always hack the center section out on one of the jump hour Cases Jerin.

FifthAvenueRes…
Posted November 6, 2011 - 10:52pm

He's thinking about it....

bourg01
Posted November 7, 2011 - 5:32pm

Better keep lookin Jerin. Anyone here that has one is keeping it, myself included. It may take a week or a year or more but you'll find one. This is where we separate the real watch addicts from the maybe's.

If you actually hold onto that dial and movement for a year or more before you find a case, then you'll be an elite "bulovajunky". need a fix in the meantime, there's always ebay and another watch. LOL ,your already a fully toasted Bul-addict Dude.

plainsmen
Posted November 7, 2011 - 7:41pm

In reply to by bourg01

I'll put it on my "list".

1. 13T Jump hour movement

2. 1933-34 President Case with the curved upper and lower bezel opening.

3. All Bulova's ever made. Ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever !!!

(starts sing Violet's song from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory)

I WANT THE WORRRRRRLLD!  I WANT THE WHOOOOLE WORLLLLDD!!