Cristal for Bulova Académy Arward 1947

Submitted by Sosman on May 29, 2012 - 6:18pm

Bonjour,Hello!!!

I am looking for a watch glass:Bulova Académy Arward "1947" ; movement : 10BM .

The glass is slightly curved rectangular 2cm 2,2cm (about). I do not know what the serie watch up because there are many Académy Arward. Excuse my bad English I am writing with Google translation.

Thank you forhelping me

OldTicker
Posted May 29, 2012 - 6:53pm

Bonjour Sosman'

The Academy Award series was not introduced untill 1950. If you can post a photo of your watch, that will help us ID the correct crystal.

Greg

DarHin
Posted May 29, 2012 - 8:28pm

Definitely need a picture to determine variant, if any.

William Smith
Posted May 30, 2012 - 1:20am

Salut Philippe

Si vous pouvez poster une image de la "Academy Award" montre, nous pouvons être en mesure d'aider ID du cristal.
Merci et bonne chance!

JP
Posted June 1, 2012 - 10:26am

William you surprise me with your talents. Who knew you were a linguist. Moi ausi but my spelling is really bad. I haven't writtten French in over 45 years and couldn't spell worth a darn then.

John JP

William Smith
Posted June 1, 2012 - 3:44pm

Well John, it was pretty easy, as I just had to correctly spell "google translator" in my browser and hope the reply actually translated into something close to my original message.  Sosman and I have been corresponding via the translator, and I had some trouble understanding the translations to English, so I thought I'd try it the other way around.  Thanks for the vote of confidence though.  I did Spanish as my second language, and forgot most of that when I changed tracks to a degree which didn't require a second non-native language.  Aha the misspent days of youth...

bourg01
Posted June 1, 2012 - 5:08pm

Standard size for most is 21.6 x 17.6 mm and I have several of the variant faceted versions as well as plain. Post a picture of the watch and we'll see what one will work best for you.