JUST BOUGHT 1920s BULOVA..GLADIATOR?? 10AN

Submitted by Ellierose on October 27, 2011 - 9:10pm

HELLO FORUM USERS...I JUST GOT THIS BEAUTIFUL ALL ORIGINAL 10AN BULOVA...I THINK IT MAYBE BE A GLADIATOR WITHOUT THE GOLD ON THE SIDES...I WAS WONDERING WHAT THE PROS MIGHT THINK OF IT...HERE ARE THE PICS....THE WATCH IS RUNNING GREAT AND KEEPING TIME ALTHOUGH IT MOST VERY LIKELY NEEDS A CLEANING AND A LUBE WHICH I'LL DO MYSELF...JUST GOT A 10AX CADET RUNNING TONIGHT THE I WILL CASE TOMORROW MORNING....SORRY ABOUT THE PICS LIKE I JUST SAID I WAS WORKING ON THE CADET...I BOUGHT THIS TO SELL IT BUT I MIGHT KEEP IT...I DON'T KNOW...I'M THINKING ABOUT KEEPING SOMETHING ELSE THAT I WILL POST SOON....ANY INFO AND COMMETS, I AM EXTREMLY GRATEFUL FOR. THANKS.....AND YES THE BACK SAYS THE GREAT DANE...IT MUST HAVE BEEN FOR A BIG TYPE OF GUY...OR JUST SOMEONE WITH A COOL NICK NAME

mybulova_admin
Posted October 27, 2011 - 9:49pm

Do you plan on adding this to the database.

It is preferred that watches on this nature be added to the watch database rather than to a forum topic.

Forum should be used to disucss unkown watches or general topics. If a watch is known please add it to the site: http://www.mybulova.com/adding-your-watch-mybulovacom-database

This way it can be discussed (if needed) and given a star rating to confirm its identifcation.

Great looking watch.

Ellierose
Posted October 27, 2011 - 9:54pm

OK I DIDN'T QUITE KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH IT...I AM NOT SURE WHAT MODEL THIS IS....AND IF IT IS A KNOWN WATCH THAN SHOULD I STILL ADD THIS ONE, EVEN IF THERE IS ONE ALREADY THERE....RIGHT KNOW I AM STILL TRYING TO FIND A NAME FOR IT...

simpletreasures
Posted October 27, 2011 - 10:04pm

Add it as a "Unknown" and we'll all try to find the correct ID.