Accutron Vibrograf model B-100

Submitted by JP on November 7, 2012 - 5:45pm

I have available through a good friend the Accutron Vibrograf in working order and just needing paper. The paper is available for $5.78 per roll at Borel and their number is 1-800-776-6858.

Vibrograf stopped using the paper they had been using and stopped using the ribbon and went to this paper that works just great.

He had two of these machines and I bought one and he has offered me the other on as well. The price is $75.00 plus shipping to your location. You can PM me for questions.

Please don't contact me if you are just wanting to buy it and list it on the bay, I can do that myself. I just wanted to give the MB community an opportunity to own one if they need it to set time on watches.

John

OldTicker
Posted November 7, 2012 - 7:38pm

I had one of them JP, sold it a few years back to a fellow in Japan, he paid me $600 for it and had me send it in to a place in NYC to get it calibrated  (another $250), by the time it was shipped off to him, it was just under a $1000 bill...He was into Airplane clocks, and I still get a e-mail from him every now and then thanking me for it.

If nobody snags it, you better snap it up...could be some extra Christmas cash!

JP
Posted November 7, 2012 - 8:28pm

Thanks OT. I plan on doing just that if no one wants it to actually use.