anyone know where i can get a shock absorber for a bulova 11al/Kif-Flector without buying a whole movement??

i need a shock absorber, i don't really want to have to buy a whole movement to replace one...anyone one have any ideas on what i can do? any help would be extremely help it still possible to get that part,,dial side btw