Band links?

Submitted by micahstev on October 5, 2019 - 3:27pm

Hi,

I have this Aeronaut, which is 1 link too small to fit comfortably on my wrist:

I was wondering if anyone had ideas on where I might buy a new band or a link for it? 

Also, any info about the watch, like a model # would be interesting. I looked for 10ATM but didn't find much information. What does DW-V350 mean? Is that the model #?

Edit: I just realized 10ATM refers to the water depth and not the movement. 

Here's the back:

Thank you for any advice! 

Reverend Rob
Posted October 5, 2019 - 10:32pm

If you call Bulova or go to an Authorized Dealer, they can inquire as to whether links are still available for this model. It is fairly old, and there is no listing for the name in the new catalogues, so I suspect the whole thing is discontinued, but worth a shot. The only other alternative would be to find a beater version online and buy it just for the bracelet.

Geoff Baker
Posted October 6, 2019 - 6:54am

I also see band links listed on eBay, generally one or two at a time. This is a unique bracelet, it would be easy to recognize. I just typed the words 'Bulova Link' into eBay search and got about 1400 hits which is a pretty small haystack to find a needle in. Keep the search as broad ( as few words) as possible to get the most results. You'll see a lot of watches but you'll see ALL the individual links.

micahstev
Posted October 7, 2019 - 4:40pm

Thank you, I've been monitoring eBay for a while, but so far no hits for this band. 

I'll try a dealer. I haven't done that yet. Appreciate the input.