Bulova 11 AFAC

Where can I purchase a gasket for the case back? Or can someone tell me if the gasket is a flat or round like an o'ring and the dimensions? Thank you very much for your help!


Posted October 14, 2016 - 1:01pm

that probably depends on what model watch the movement is in, you will find a section on this site regarding having your watch repaired, if there's someone local to you that would be a good place to start. I'm only guessing but assume you may be able to get a generic gasket from any reputable watch repairer.

Disclaimer - I don't repair watches only collect so all this info may well be wrong