Need: Set bridge for a 10AN or Font 324

Well, I  started working on the 1928 Treasure, but found a broken set bridge.  Anyone have one?

1955mercury's picture
Posted August 1, 2014 - 2:52pm

Hi Madmenwatches. You can get one from The price is 4.95 euros. It will be listed on their site as being for a 10AE movement, but it's the same as a 10AN.  I don't know where you're located but if you're in the US the delivery time could be up to around 30 days. They are a reliable company that I have bought parts from when I couldn't find what I needed any closer.

Posted August 2, 2014 - 12:41am

Thanks. I think I have found one here in the US but I appreciate your help.

Posted August 5, 2014 - 2:28pm

For future needs on vintage Bulova watches PM me. I have a large selection of just Bulova.