The site will undergo a core and module upgrade on the 6 November 2014 at 4:30am EST. During this update the site will not be available for approximate 30 minutes.
If you are experiencing any site issues or errors please send a screenshot of the error to email@example.com
Selling your watch on myBulova.com
To list your watch on the home page and the "myBulova Watches For Sale" page, please follow these steps.
- Add or edit your watch you wish to sell and check the 'For Sale' checkbox. Save the watch.
- An email will be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and the watch owner notifying and confirming the request.
- System un-checks the "For Sale' checkbox. No need to recheck the "For Sale" checkbox again.
- Make a donation payment of $1 to Paypal which will notify the myBulova.com site administrator.
- Upon payment notification the myBulova.com administrator will update your watch, marking it as "For Sale" and "Paid"
- Your watch will then appear in the "For Sale" sections.
- If your watch sells simply uncheck the "For Sale" checkbox and notify email@example.com if you wish to transfer ownership of the watch to the new owner.
A one time payment is required only to list a watch as "For Sale".
Please do not list or discuss the sale or purchase price of the watch.
All communications must be done via PM or private email.
myBulova.com model identification process
All new watch additions will now be processed by the myBulova.com panel. The panel will evaluate all new watches and recommend to the site administrators the correct model identification of the watch. Once the panel has made its recommendation the watch will be updated and made public.
PLEASE remembers that all posts to the myBulova.com site should be made in the spirit of friendliness and openness. Everyone's opinion is welcome just as long as they are not forced upon other members and posted in a polite manner.
I hope all members continue to enjoy the experience that is 'myBulova.com'.